Doors Open Ottawa:
Volunteers are key to making Doors Open Ottawa great. On June 3rd and 4th, help this year’s buildings open their doors for free in celebration of Ottawa’s stunning architecture and rich history.
Get involved during the Canada’s sesquicentennial year by enlisting family and friends to join you in giving the gift of time. Show off your city’s treasured sites and buildings while helping thousands of visitors celebrate this historical and cultural event.
Are you or someone you know…
- passionate about Ottawa’s rich architectural and historical heritage?
- curious about visiting buildings normally closed to the public?
- keen to meet new people and sharing their passion?
- interested in being a part of Canada’s 150thbirthday celebrations?
Doors Open Ottawa 2017 will be hosting information sessions for new volunteers on:
- Monday, May 15, from 6 to 8 pm at Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Drive, in Room 1A
- Thursday, May 18, from 6 to 8 pm at City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, in the Councillors’ Lounge.
Bring family members and friends to share the joys of volunteering.